Pages

02 December 2009

LA LADY

This weeks post for MY LA...

I've been thinking a lot about LA recently because I'm heading back for the holidays in a few weeks.
So I've been planning all the places I want to go while I'm there and I won't miss one of my fave lunch spots, famous for its' chopped salad...
La Scala
434 N Canon Dr. (between Santa Monica Blvd and Brighton Way)
Beverly Hills 90210

So delicious! So..."chop, chop", get over there!!

And while you're on that side of town...some other places to check out:
Sprinkles Cupcakes (9635 Little Santa Monica Blvd) for a red velvet cupcake after lunch.
Ron Herman (325 N Beverly Drive, between Dayton and Brighton Ways) for a new Free City hoodie, special party dress or the latest jeans...
Share/Save/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails