Pages

13 April 2010

The Quotable Douchebag

We've all said things we regret.

Not you, of course. Every word from your mouth is like a pearl of wisdom inside a shell of... even more wisdom.

The same cannot be said for Gene Simmons.

Which takes me to The Quotable Douchebag, a fine collection of bons mots from some of the world's douchiest people, online now.

Let me be clear: this is a ramshackle collection of the most haughty, self-important quotes of all time. (Why yes, John Mayer is quoted at length.)

Suffice it to say, these are quotes from some of the brightest minds of our time. To wit: "Osama bin Laden is the only one who knows exactly what I'm going through." (R. Kelly, of course.) "I know who I am. No one else knows who I am. If I was a giraffe and somebody said I was a snake, I'd think, 'No, actually I'm a giraffe.'" (Richard Gere.) And, perhaps, the best (by which I mean worst): "There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me."

Stay classy, Hasselhoff.

Share/Save/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails